▬ About Us ▬
- We, at IQRA WILLS, believe that Allah (SWT) is the True Owner of everything.
- We, at IQRA WILLS, believe that human beings are agents and trustees, therefore, they must act in accordance with the Principle’s instructions.
- We, at IQRA WILLS, believe that Allah’s rules are the most just.
- We, at IQRA WILLS, believe that wealth is a double-edged sword, it can be an ally or an enemy.
- We, at IQRA WILLS, believe that everyone will be held accountable for how his/her wealth has been acquired and spent.
- We, at IQRA WILLS, believe that money is a mean not an end in itself.
- We, IQRA WILLS, believe that every individual should have a fair access to the financial resources.
Who We Are
IQRA WILLS is an Islamic Will Writing and Estate Planning firm. We also educate and spread awareness among Muslim communities across the UK.
IQRA WILLS strives to be the leading Islamic Will Writing and Estate Planning company in the UK.
Abdoul Madjid Mohamed has a Master of Science in Finance from University of Liverpool. He also has a Bachelor in Finance and Investment and a Diploma in Islamic Studies from Imam University in Saudi Arabia. He has worked as an Intern at both Islamic Development Bank (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) and Connectif Technology ( London, UK) before joining IQRA WILLS. He has conducted many public lectures and seminars in Islamic Finance for diverse audiences such as bankers, businessmen and Islamic scholars.
Do you believe what we believe?
We are IQRA WILLS AND ESTATE PLANNING, an Islamic Will and Estate Planning provider.